Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hey guys how are you. Okay here's the thing I promised to recommend books to you so here goes:
                                                               
                                                                 Book of the Week or Day or whatever:
                                                                         
                                                                                         By: Becca Fitzpatrick
Okay for all you angel loving paranormal freaks out there I got the book for you. Hush Hush is probably the most epic angel book known to man. I give it about 10 thumbs up.... you know if I had 10 thumbs which I don't........ maybe. Anyway this book combines dark romance, suspense, fallen angels and a whole lot more until you are literally on the edge of your seat the whole time. It's really that good. And can I say the main guy character? Yeah he's probably the KING of all bad boys. No bad boy can even come close. Though many have tried. Anyway with that said I conclude my Book of the Week segment. I hope you found this enjoyable and will you please exit to the left of the theature. Thank You.
                                                                            Just kidding.

 So on to more pressing matters...... I found a song that I think you guys will like. It's by Safetysuit and don't worry if you've never heard of them I hadn't either until a few months ago. It's one of those songs you can listen to when you're having a bad day or something. Anyway the song is Find a Way. Enjoy.  ......... Okay since the computer's being retarded than I'll just do this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KxKgLnlpR8

                                                                  
                        Manga: Urusei Yatsura  Artist: Rumiko Takahashi Statis: Extremely wierd.
                                                              Conclusion: AWESOME!!!!!
Need I say more.

Oh and as a closing thought: Who do you think would be a more awesome battle if zombies fought vampires or werewolves. Think about it and get back to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment